OZ Naturals - THE BEST Vitamin C Serum For Your Face - Organic Vitamin C + Amino + Hyaluronic Acid Serum- Clinical.

-INTRODUCING-

OZ Naturals - THE BEST Vitamin C Serum For Your Face - Organic Vitamin C + Amino + Hyaluronic Acid Serum- Clinical.

OZ Naturals - THE BEST Vitamin C Serum For Your Face - Organic Vitamin C + Amino + Hyaluronic Acid Serum- Clinical Strength 20% Vitamin C with Vegan Hyaluronic Acid Leaves Your Skin Radiant & More Youthful By Neutralizing Free Radicals. This Anti Aging Serum Will Finally Give You The Results You've Been Looking For! 1 Ounce

PROPERTIES

  • ALLURE MAGAZINE'S Best In Beauty Vitamin C Serum - It's widely considered to be the most effective organic vitamin c serum available & is proven to dramatically increase the production of collagen and cellular turnover - Resulting in a much smoother texture and even skin tone - We guarantee you'll notice a much more youthful and radiant glow!
  • CLINICAL STRENGTH 20% vitamin c serum for your face + vegan hyaluronic acid is the absolute highest quality vitamin c serum available.
  • CRUELTY FREE, ORGANIC vitamin c serum does not contain alcohol, parabens or sulfates and is safe for all skin types.
  • MADE IN THE USA in a state of the art FDA registered facility - OZ Naturals formulates the most effective anti aging products on the market - OZ Naturals products work & they work extremely well - We guarantee you'll get results!
  • THIS VITAMIN C SERUM is guaranteed to leave your skin radiant and more youthful looking by neutralizing free radicals & is proven to stimulate collagen & reduce fine lines and wrinkles.
Image result for OZ Naturals - THE BEST Vitamin C Serum For Your Face

I think by far the best review written so far about this product is by a certain lady called Leslie, and i would like you guys to also read it!!

"First, I would like to stipulate that I used to be an avid Skin Ceutical consumer.

I have reached my sixties, and although I have been told that "I really look pretty good for my age" I am like most women at this stage in that I have not escaped the inevitable fine lines and the onset of wrinkles. I chose this year to do something about this concern.

First I went through a CO2 treatment to get rid of any sunspots that had accumulated over the years. Then I proceeded to use Retin A, along with a regiment of derma rolling (micro-needle therapy). I had previously used the Skin Ceutical Vitamin C E Ferulic Acid in the mornings, but I have now switched to Oz Naturals, and in the evenings, after my derma rolling session I am also using OZ Naturals Vitamin C Serum.

I have given OZ Vitamin C serum a 5 star rating for a few different reasons.
1) The OZ Vitamin C serum does NOT sting my face. I apply this serum directly after an aggressive 10 minute session of derma rolling when my face is red and the skin is slightly raw. Even the Skin Ceutical serum stung, but with the Oz serum there is only a slight tingle as my skin is tightening.
2) I have not developed any allergic rash, welts or bumps
3) The benefits of the OZ serum seem to be exactly the same as my much more expensive Skin Ceutical serum.

OZ Naturals - THE BEST Vitamin C Serum For Your Face - Organic Vitamin C + Amino + Hyaluronic Acid Serum- Clinical Strength 20% Vitamin C with Vegan Hyaluronic Acid Leaves Your Skin Radiant & More Youthful By Neutralizing Free Radicals. This Anti Aging Serum Will Finally Give You The Results You've Been Looking For! 1 Ounce


 Now, this is why I chose to try the OZ naturals serum. Before I choose what to purchase I do read through the reviews, almost all of them including any 1, 2, and 3 star reviews. What I found impressive was that in many of the lower ratings a representative from Oz Naturals would reply under comments, often encouraging any dissatisfied customers to please call and speak directly to the OZ esthetician for personal support and help with the product. Customer service like this is to be commended. This shows a willingness to listen, help, and a true belief in their product. This impressed me enough to choose OZ Naturals over the other high rated serum products.

Now for the last part of my lengthy review I would like to share some tips that I have learned both from both my research and personal experience:

1) First of all, according to what I've read in many dissatisfied reviews, there is a misconception of what a face serum is used for.
A serum is NOT a moisturizer. It has more of a face tightening property. A good moisturizer should be applied AFTER the serum has had a few moments to be absorbed into the skin.

2) A serum will only help in conjunction with other skin care products and your healthy life-style. You need to stay hydrated, and get enough sleep, and we all know that sun, stress and environment plays a large part in the health of our skin.
Think of it as getting ready for a special event. Buying a new dress is not all that is required for the event. There are shoes, accessories, a handbag, doing your hair, maybe painting your nails, and perhaps some make-up. The same is true for skin care products, working all together should get you some positive results over time.

3) Please don't expect miracles within a few days, weeks or even months. If you think about it, a long fingernail that breaks is not going to grow the full length back in a day, nor is you hair going to grow 2 inches in a few weeks, and I think it's unrealistic to believe that someone is going to lose 50 lbs in a month. Well your skin is no different. Even with a professional face lift it takes quite a while for your face to heal and lose the numbness. The collagen in your face takes about a month for the cells to turnover. There are going to be some better days and worse days in between, but after a month you may see some small improvement, but usually so small that it's only apparent to you. However, in 4 to 6 months these monthly improvements add up to be significant for others to notice. So, be diligent in your skin care routine, and be patient. It will happen, everyone has different issues and needs and therefore experience different time periods before they see all the positive results that they are looking to receive.

If you have taken the time to read through my rather lengthy review, I hope that it has been helpful, and encouraging."

So there you have it folks, no wonder this is Best facial oil and Serum so far.